Thursday, August 7, 2014

Johnston & Murphy Shoes in Manila

Dapper.

Sleek.

Stylish.


I love this shoe brand mainly because it's trendy and formal and the same time. Mine is the holbrook cap toe two tone oxfords. I bought it in General store in Bonifacio Global. This store carries many designs of Johnston & Murphy shoes from wingtip, boots brogues to penny loafers. I wish that these shoes cost a little lower. Pair averages at around Php9,000. But I must say it's worth the price.

The sole is leather. The insoles are very soft and comfortable. The leather is soft and I believe that the soles are Goodyear welted.
wingtip oxfords vs cap-toe oxfords 

I got torn between a wingtip with a touch of suede but opt to choose the cap toe mainly because it can be worn casually or formally compared to the prior.

me wearing the j&m holbrook cap toe


Visit this store, you can find nice American brands, sledgers, Laco (watch) and men's accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment