Thursday, August 7, 2014

A glimpse of heaven in Tagaytay

"A glimpse of heaven in Tagaytay"

Sunrise in Taal Lake Tagaytay

If you're looking for a place to stay in, and away from Manila and for just 3 hours drive. Try considering Monte Casa Erlinda in Alfonso Tagaytay. It is located  in Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road, Brgy. Amuyong, Alfonso Cavite


Taal Lake on first light of day


You can contact Romeo at 09236008553 for details and reservations.

This a 2 bedroom house with kitchen and 1 bathroom. It has a garden with hammock and a gazebo. 
I must say that this place really took my mind off work, stress and problems. The cool breeze surely did 
added to the total ambiance of this place.

Stars over Gazebo

When I woke up at around 5am to see the spectacular sunrise, what came in my mind is that I can 
humbly say that this sunrise more amazing than the one I saw in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I was in awe
in the beauty of the landscape display. I almost forgot to bring out my camera and capture the
beauty of golden light graciously rising over the lake of Taal. It was grand, and majestic that left me 
really speechless. The cold breeze didn't bother me for I cannot let this one pass. 

How I really wish you could see what I saw during that one Saturday morning in Tagaytay. It felt like God
was physically beside me showing me a tiny glimpse of heaven. 

Tagaytay Sunrise



No comments:

Post a Comment